Peer Reviewed Publications
18 Zhang JL and Ma KP. spaa: An R package for computing species association and niche overlap. Research Progress of Biodiversity Conservation in China (Volumn X). 165-174 (in Chinese with English Abstract)
17 Rao MD., Feng G., Zhang JL., Mi XC and Chen JH, Effects of environmental filtering and dispersal limitation on species and phylogenetic beta diversity in Gutianshan National Nature Reserve. Chinese Science Bulletin 58(13) 1204-1212 (in Chinese with English Abstract)
16 Qian H, Swenson NG, Zhang JL. Phylogenetic beta diversity of angiosperms in North America. Global Ecology and Biogeography 22(10) 1152–1161
15 LF MAO, SB CHEN, JL ZHANG, YH HOU, GS ZHOU, XS ZHANG Vascular plant diversity on the roof of the world: spatial patterns and environmental determinants. Journal of Systematics and Evolution 51 (4), 371-381
14 Jinlong Zhang, Nathan G. Swenson, Shengbin Chen, Xiaojuan Liu, Zongshan Li, Jihong Huang, Xiangcheng Mi, Keping Ma. (2012) Phylogenetic beta diversity in tropical forests: Implications for the roles of geographical and environmental distance, Journal of Systematics and Evolution 51(1) 71–85 ( DOI: 10.1111/j.1759-6831.2012.00220.x)
13 Liu, X., N.G. Swenson, J. Zhang, and K. Ma. The environment and space, not phylogeny, determine trait dispersion in a subtropical forest. Functional Ecology 27(1) 264–272
12. Xiaojuan Liu, Nathan Swenson, S. Joseph Wright, Liwen Zhang, Kai Song, Yanjun Du, Jinlong Zhang, Xiangcheng Mi, Haibao Ren, Keping Ma, Covariation in plant functional traits and soil fertility within two species-rich forests PLoS ONE 7(4): e34767. (doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0034767)
11. Swenson, N.G., D.L. Erickson, X. Mi, N.A. Bourg, J. Montana-Forero, X. Ge, R. Howe, J.K. Lake, X. Liu, K. Ma, N. Pei, J. Thompson, M. Uriarte, A. Wolf, S.J. Wright, W. Ye, J. Zhang, J.K. Zimmerman, and W.J. Kress (2012). Phylogenetic and functional alpha and beta diversity in temperate and tropical tree communities. Ecology ( http://dx.doi.org/10.1890/11-0402.1).
10. Gang Feng, Jinlong Zhang, Nancai Pei, Mide Rao, Xiangcheng Mi, Haibao Ren, Keping Ma (2011) Comparison of phylobetadiversity indices, Chinese Science Bulletin (DOI: 10.1007/s11434-011-4869-1)
9. Zongshan Li, Shichun Ming, Yongbo Liu, Jinlong Zhang. (2011). Winter drought variations based on tree-ring data in Gaoligong Mountain, Northwestern Yunnan, China, A. D. 1795-2004. Pakistan Journal of Botany 43(5): 2469-2478
8. Jihong Huang, Bin Chen, Canran Liu, Jiangshan Lai, Jinlong Zhang, Keping Ma (2011) Identifying hotspots of Chinese endemic woody seed plant diversity. Diversity and Distributions (DOI: 10.1111/j.1472-4642.2011.00845.x)
7. Shengbin Chen, Gaoming Jiang, Jinlong Zhang, Yonggeng Li, Hong Qian.(2011). Species turnover of amphibians and reptiles in eastern China: disentangling the relative effects of geographic distance and environmental difference. Ecological Research (DOI: 10.1007/s11284-011-0850-3)
6. Zongshan Li, Chun Ming Shi, Yongbo Liu, Jinlong Zhang, Keping Ma. (2011). Summer minimum temperature variations inferred from tree-ring data in Baimang Snow Mountain, Northwestern Yunnan, China, A. D. 1754-2005. Climatic Research (DOI:10.3354/cr01012)
5. Li Zongshan, Liu Guohua, Fu Bojie, Zhang Jinlong.(2011) The potential influence of monthly climate variables on the net primary production of forests in eastern China. Environmental Management (DOI: 10.1007/s00267-011-9710-8)
4. Nancai Pei, Jinlong Zhang, Xiangcheng Mi, Xuejun Ge.(2011). Plant DNA barcodes promote the development of community phylogenetic ecology Biodiversity Science (in Chinese with English abstract) (DOI: 10.3724/SP.J.1003.2011.11250).
3. Jinlong Zhang, Baozhong Hu.(2009). Research advance in spring ephemerals. Journal of Northeast Agricultural University, Vol. 40, pp. 122-126, (in Chinese with English abstract) (PDF)
2. Guoke Chen, Marc Kery, Jinlong Zhang and Keping Ma.(2009). Factors affecting detection probability in plant distribution studies. Journal of Ecology, Vol. 97, pp. 319-322 (DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-2745.2009.01560.x)
1. Jinlong Zhang, Youjia Zhou, Min Hu, Lei Zhu, Da Zhang.(2004). The effects of low-temperature stress on chilling resistance ability of maize seedlings. Journal of Northeast Agricultural University, Vol. 35, pp. 191-194, (in Chinese with English abstract) (PDF)
_ Last update: 14-Oct-2014
© Jinlong Zhang. All rights reserved.
© Jinlong Zhang. All rights reserved.